Chamber Features & Services
Marketing & Advertising
- 2017 In Touch Magazine, E-news, Web, Flyer Insertion rate card
- 2017 Membership Directory rate card
- Web Site database of members
- Flyer Distribution
- Event Sponsorship
- Business After Hours *(2nd Tuesday of the Month)
- Special Events
Women In Business *(3rd Wednesday of the Month)
*Exceptions do occur
Education & Training
- Workshops and Seminars
- Involvement on Committees
- Golf Tournament
- Women In Business
- Planning & Administration
- Building & Grounds
- Young Business Networking
- Chamber members meet on a monthly basis (4th Tuesday of each month) to discuss topical issues and respond to these issues.
- Makes presentations to Government on relevant issues
- Drafts resolutions to the Ontario and Canadian Chamber of Commerce for consideration at policy conventions
In Touch Magazine
Our bi-monthly magazine keeps you up-to-date on new Chamber members, policies, programs, services and upcoming events.
While the magazine is distributed to members and non-members throughout Brantford and Brant County, advertising and submission of articles for publication are restricted to Chamber members only.
Annual Membership Directory
This publication, distributed at no charge to Chamber members lists all members in alphabetically and by category, with main contact listings. Advertising space available in this publication to members only.