Members Code of Conduct
As a member of the Chamber of Commerce Brantford Brant (“Chamber”), I/we understand that membership is a privilege.
Accordingly, I/we shall undertake to:
- Conduct business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect honourably upon the Brantford/Brant business community and fellow Chamber members.
- Provide honest, skilled and conscientious service to my/our customers.
- Present a true presentation in all advertising. Goods and services shall be advertised in accordance with all Municipal, Provincial, Federal and Territorial legislation.
- Conform to all laws established by Municipal, Provincial, Federal and Territorial governments and any other governing bodies, for the control of said business, where applicable.
- Abide by the constitution and bylaws of the Chamber of Commerce Brantford Brant.
- Respect the reputation, profile and status of the Chamber and represent the Chamber accordingly.
- Understand, support and promote the Chamber, along with its Mission Statement, to the business community.
Accepting this standard as the Member’s own, every Member pledges to observe the spirit of the code in all dealings and to conduct business in accordance with the Chamber By-Laws. Failure to do so may result in the termination of membership.